Position – New Business / Account Executive
The New Business/Account Executive is responsible for the acquisition and management of agency clients. Must be knowledgeable in both the client’s business and the agency business. This position interfaces with the various departments of the agency to move things through on behalf of the client.
- Develop and nurture client relationships.
- Develop and maintain agency prospect lists by industry.
- Actively seek new business from prospects and clients.
- Develop strategic marketing communications plans for clients.
- Assist with the development of creative concept and direction as needed.
- Present strategic and creative products and services to clients.
- Conduct secondary research to support sales and services efforts.
- Write project estimates and proposals.
- Develop sales presentations.
- Represent agency at creative, professional or civic functions as needed.
- Proof creative materials and proposals.
- Stay abreast of issues concerning key clients/industries (healthcare, financial, college/university).
- Maintain client budget information and assist in the invoicing process.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prefer candidates with at least 4-year college degree and 3+ years of sales experience.
- Knowledge of healthcare, financial and higher education markets a plus.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
REPORTS TO: Agency Vice President
FSLA STATUS: Full-time/Exempt
HOURS PER WEEK: 40
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: To perform essential functions of this job, the employee is regularly required with or without reasonable accommodation to sit, stand, bend and reach with manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, copiers, telephones and other office equipment. May require lifting up to 40 pounds. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Acknowledgement of this Position Description does not constitute a contract of employment. This position can be modified at any time.
All prospective candidates must submit a resume and portfolio of professional work via PDF or link to email@example.com or use the submission form below.